Friday, May 18, 2007

Breaking Headlines

1 comments
I haven't been real active the past couple of days. I have been running errands and getting my doctors appointments out of the way before I go on vacation next week. My wife and I will be at Disneyland for a few days next week ... so I will have AP breaking news headlines on the site until I get back. They will be updated several times a day for fresh content.

Remember, even if I'm out of commission, and not blogging, I have about a dozen news feeds in the right side bar. I have news feeds from several news sources which will give you breaking news from the US and the world throughout the day.

I also have official Department of Defense news, Multinational Force Iraq news, and the headlines from several prominent blog sites as well, including: Little Green Footballs, Worldnet Daily, Newsmax, Newsbusters, and more. Enjoy the headlines, and make sure you check back on a daily basis for the updated news feeds. I will be back blogging sometime next week unless a major story breaks that warrants an interruption of my vacation.





Comments

1 comments to "Breaking Headlines"

Famous Quotations said...
10:10 AM

Your site has won a Blog of the Day Award (BOTDA)

Award Code

Thank you,

famous quotes

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com