Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Video Attacks Rush Limbaugh And Conservatives As Mass Murderers

1 comments
A liberal listener of my program sent this video to me. It should be noted that this is the same listener that believes the opinions of our troops don't matter.


Here is my response to him:

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic attempt to label people conservative in my whole life. Not only were there nothing but stereotypical generalizations in that piece, but it was anti-Christian as well. The feeble-minded attempt at linking conservatives with Islamic extremists was by far the funniest part. Especially given that conservatives seem to be the only ones willing to engage, and destroy, the extremists.




Comments

1 comments to "Video Attacks Rush Limbaugh And Conservatives As Mass Murderers"

Anonymous said...
6:55 AM

I didn't see the DC sniper in the lineup. Nor did I see the 1000's of black males that shoot to death other black males. Ever wonder why something so common is NEVER reported, but when a white commits a shooting spree it's spread everywhere for weeks?

Liberal. Media. Bias.

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com