Friday, April 13, 2007

Liberals On Digg Have Wrongfully Labeled Me A Spammer

0 comments
I tried to submit one of my blog posts this morning, but was surprised to have been blocked because I was "widely" reported to be a spammer by Digg users. Clearly this is an organized campaign to silence my opinion by those who don't agree with me. Liberals on Digg have been documented to undertake these these little campaigns to silence the conservative voice. So much for free speech and diversity.

Here's the screen shot of the submit page:



So I checked Digg's FAQ's to see if maybe I wasn't allowed to submit my own stories, and here's a screen shot of what Digg's policy is on this:



As you can see Digg does allow me to submit my own stories. Several of you also Digg my stories, and your opinion has now been silenced as well by those who disagree with us.

I did the only thing I could do ... I reported this abuse to the folks at Digg, and I am eagerly awaiting their reply. Here's a screen shot of my letter to them ... for the record:



I am currently seeking assistance from some other bloggers who've experienced the same thing, and hope that this problem gets rectified as soon as possible. In the meantime you can use Blog Buzz, and Reddit as alternatives to Digg.




Comments

0 comments to "Liberals On Digg Have Wrongfully Labeled Me A Spammer"

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com