Monday, March 26, 2007

Thanks For A Great Season UNLV

0 comments


I am not a big basketball fan anymore, but I used to be. There is exceptions to this though, and one of those exceptions is UNLV men's basketball. I was here during the glory days of Tarkanian, Greg Anthony, Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning etc.

Tark the Shark actually works in the studio next to me. We share a wall on the weekend show, and he's been a guest on my program. If you aren't aware ... Tark is a radio host now.

It's been awhile since UNLV was an elite basketball team, but this year they got back to championship form. They lost to Oregon last week, but had a fantastic year. I just wanted to thank them for a great season, and wish the seniors all the best in the next stage of their lives. It was nice seeing the city rally around UNLV once again. It brought back a lot of momories.

Comments

0 comments to "Thanks For A Great Season UNLV"

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com