Thursday, March 29, 2007

Da Bears Support Da Troops

0 comments

Most of you know this, but for the newbies ... I am a die hard Bears fan. Other NFL players are visiting our troops as well, but I had to reprint what the young Bears safety Chris Harris had to say.

After making a similar trip a year ago, Chris Harris will return to Iraq next month to visit U.S. troops. The Bears safety will be joined by teammate Israel Idonije and Tennessee Titans cornerback Nick Harper. “It’s the least I can do,” Harris said. “If I’m not over there fighting, I can go say hi for a week or so."

NFL.com
and Chicagobears.com have more on players visiting our troops.

Comments

0 comments to "Da Bears Support Da Troops"

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com