Friday, September 07, 2007

NFL Week 1 Picks

0 comments
UPDATE:

Looks like I went 9-15 in week 1. I was close on a couple of games that were won on last minute field goals. All in all, not bad for week 1 picks.

I didn't get this post up in time to include the Colts/Saints, but I would have picked the Colts ... though not so easily.

Sunday
TEN @ JAC -- Jac
ATL @ MIN -- Min *
PIT @ CLE -- Pit *
KC @ HOU -- Hou *
PHI @ GB -- Phi
NE @ NYJ -- NE *
DEN @ BUF -- Buf
CAR @ STL -- Stl
MIA @ WAS -- Was *
TB @ SEA -- Sea *
DET @ OAK -- Det *
CHI @ SD -- Chi
NYG @ DAL -- NYG

Monday
BAL @ CIN -- Cin *
ARI @ SF -- SF *

Well, there you have it. I will pick every week, and keep track of my success on this site.

Comments

0 comments to "NFL Week 1 Picks"

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com