Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our Stores Are Open For Business!

2 comments
This post is sticky ... scroll down for new posts.

I finally decided to just go for it, and open a shop at Cafe Press. I'm starting with the free shops until I get things rolling with my designs. So I have a few shops, and each one is dedicated to a specific design. I've wanted to make my own clothes for a while now, and I finally have an excuse to go through with it.

I figured I would start small, and only offer a couple of inexpensive (yet funny) items. Right now there is three shops total. Below you will see only one example of the merchandise available with the design shown. Below each item is a link to the shop that features that design on a variety of products. I hope you enjoy them, and feel free to make requests.

Visit the "This WMD" shop.


Visit the "Salad Is Murder" shop.


Visit the "Cow Fart" shop.


Some of the designs are better on light or dark backgrounds. If you would like a design on a black shirt, but it is designed for a white shirt, let me know. I will be happy to change the design, and put it on the product color of your choice.

Comments

2 comments to "Our Stores Are Open For Business!"

Anonymous said...
12:44 PM

LOL! Those are great! Can't wait to see more!

Stacy

Host said...
4:10 PM

Thanks Stacy. I have more coming, but I'm starting small. My favorite is the baby bib that says to eat cows.

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com